Monday, September 19, 2011

Walking Dogs

I have a small dog named JoJo and Im dog-sitting three others this week. It was a nice cool afternoon on sunday, so after church I took them all to Iman park. The area reminds me of a suburban brooklyn. I LOVE Iman park. 


What I wore: Calvin Klein button Down Shirt, Vintage Express Design Studio light khaki sweater,  Nudie Jeans, Saddle Tan Cole Haan Oxfords and Stripe Dress Socks from Gap 
                     
I have had these Nudie jeans for a little over a year now. I purchased them from Barneys Co-op New York. They are rather uncomfortable (if you ask me) but the fit is perfection. This is a DRY denim, which means that you are not to wash them for 6mos of owning them. Sounds gross? Its cool, its a Denim. The good news is... the older they get after wear and wash, the better they look. Only time will tell. 
Hope everyone enjoyed your sunday!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment