Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer Breeze







After a meeting, I took a quick stroll around Atlantic Station to enjoy some sun before the overcast and rain came. This is what I wore:


Light pink 1MX collar button down shirt by Express Men, white slim fit pants by ZARA,  blue sports blazer by ZARA,  saddle tan oxford shoes by Cole Haan and floral paper boy hat also by ZARA.

I love Blazers! I only have like a million of them. They are an essential piece in a man's closet. The only detailed piece that I was missing was a pocket square, which is a MUST for blazers. Defiantly on my TO-BUY list.


A classic pair of oxfords go a long way. These saddle tan colton oxfords by Cole Haan tie everything together at the end quite nicely.

Florals were really in this season for men. LOVE this floral paperboy hat that I came across in ZARA

Hope everyone enjoyed the day. Remember, whenever you are given a chance.....SHOOT THE BREEZE! Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment